40 tasks that a Virtual Assistant can complete for you!
Have you noticed recently that that there are just not enough hours in the day to complete your ever growing to-do-list? Have you ever worked out your actual billable hours and actual non paid hours? i.e travel, meetings, networking events, office admin and are you are spending more time on the non paid work then you paid work?
Time is our most valuable component in our day and before you can reach your next goal, it is so important to have a plan in place to ensure you are getting the most out of your day!
Did you know that the average small business owner spends more than 33 hours a month dealing with internal admin with just nine hours dedicated to business development as researched by The Federation of Small Businesses
Here are 40 typical tasks that a Virtual Assistant can complete! An efficient VA can affect the growth of your business, by giving you your time back and allowing you time to focus on what you love most about your job!
1. Set up email campaigns (send mass emails)
2. Create email newsletters both content and source images
3. Coordinate the set-up of weekly meetings with your co-workers, draft/send the agenda and transcribe minutes.
4. Prepare a daily schedule, including actions and tasks to delegate
5. Send reminders about your upcoming meetings to ensure everyone arrives and on time!
6. Schedule appointments with clients
7. Build a rapport with clients or customers by acknowledging receipt of all correspondence, sending thank you emails and following up with them after meetings
8. Research new restaurants to entertain clients
9. Organise your contacts with detailed profiles and key information
10. Type up business cards following networking events onto an electronic system
11. Organise your filing system (Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive)
12. Database building (e.g. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
13. Proofread content from your website, proposals and emails
14. Research topics for blog posts and newsletters
15. Compare prices for hotel and flight bookings to find the best deals based on your preferences
16. Arrange pick up services for your travel
17. Produce detailed travel itineraries
18. Research competitors
19. Draft, prepare or amend PowerPoint presentations
20. Prepare training materials
21. Convert MS Word documents to PDF files
22. Research content for your next blog
23. Publish posts on your blog
24. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
25. Monitor social media conversations for new messages, followers and engagement
26. Create templates and rules for customer service enquiries
27. Carry out social media campaigns
28. Highlight important events such as birthdays, anniversaries and client milestones
29. Create and send invoices
30. Write processes
31. Input expense receipts
32. Source quotes for printing graphics such as business cards, promotional goods, exhibition material, flyers, leaflets, brochures etc.
33. Schedule personal appointments such as dentist, doctors, hairdressers
34. Personal online errands (purchase gifts for family members and friends)
35. Sourcing sports, theatre and music entertainment tickets
36. Research venues for your event
37. Copy writing and content writing for your website
38. Call answering whilst you are out of the office
39. Market Research
40. Sales Calls
I hope you have found this blog useful in helping you understand the many time saving tasks that a VA can help with and given you an idea on how you are best spending your valuable time in your business.
If you have any questions feel free to call me Karen Brooks on 07411 729928 or email email@example.com and I will be happy to have a chat.
Thank you for reading.
Current Nominee for ‘Super Service' and ‘The Hampshire Women Business of the Year’ awards being held on 17th November 2018. Voting closes on 14th October 2018. Thank you for your continued support.